Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 14:....uh oh

Yesterday I took finished my antiviral. I thought my shingles were gone, but I don't know. My skin has been feeling tingly all day...ughhhhhhh. I also have very little pain in my left armpit. I also went swimming this morning. 

Right after I went swimming I took at shower. While taking a shower I noticed a burning sensation in my left armpit. It went away and I didn't notice it throughout the day, but I notice it now. It doesn't hurt when I press it and I don't feel my lypmph node swollen, but then again I didn't feel my lymph node swollen when my shingles were in its prime. 

Well throughout the day I noticed that my skin is tingly. Maybe because I had antivirals in my system every 5 hours, my shingles was significantly suprressed. Now that I don't have any medicine, maybe the virus is still active. I'm going to the doctor on Monday! ughhhhhhh! I hope I don't have it again =[ 

No comments:

Post a Comment