Sunday, February 20, 2011

DAY 10: still waiting....

I woke up and you can see where the tape was the day before...I don't think I'll be using tape anymore. Plus it is too warm outside to have dressings all over my body. Well, I did the same routine of twisting and turning while putting pressure. I got pus to come out of the Momma cluster! The Momma Cluster didn't bother me much at all today. It's the front spot next to my belly button that is harassing me! It's really itchy and then suddenly shoots a sharp pain. This all happens in a mere 4 seconds and then it's gone. It's also sensitive to the touch of my shirt sometimes. The spots on my back haven't bothered me at all today. Yah! The Momma cluster blisters are shriveled up, dark and ugly. There are scabs forming on the outlining spots and the middle still has the bigger blisters.

So I first had back pain (lower spine) and pain on my side where the moma cluster is at. When I first started having skin discoloration it was mainly at the Momma cluster spot, but at the same time there was a few tiny red spots next to my belly button. Only until the Momma cluster grew did the spots on my bellybutton become more noticeable and spot on my back appear. So technically...the Momma Cluster and the smaller cluster of blisters at my bellybutton appeared at the same time, but why is that the Momma cluster had biggest and juiciest blisters while the baby cluster didn't grow into real blistesr? Now that the Momma Cluster is done giving me pain, its the baby cluster at my belly buttons giving me discomfort! I wonder if they were supposed to turn into the Momma cluster. I was so scared of that. I thought I was going ot have three big, red, juicy blister spots...thankfully only one. I didn't know how I was goign to sleep on my back or stomach if that happened. I wonder how people sleep at all with the shingles that covers their back...OUCH! I'm so grateful I only had it on one dermatone and not even the full on shingles. No wonder the doctors and nurses were saying sorry...I too say sorry to ALL who have shingles. It sucks....but life goes on. There are better days ahead! I'm waiting for mine to come so I can go to the beach. I hope my PI wont' schedule any collections in the next coming week...Well would salt water be bad for the blisters? hmm...probably. I'll look into that. I have homework to do..
















1 comment:

  1. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete