Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 7: PAIN & NASTY BLISTERS!!

I'm really lucky to have only one dermatome to show blisters and that dermatome be on my stomach and not my face or chest! I would have took a leave of absence from school if it was on my face. Luckily I can just wear a loose shirt and cover these suckers up easily. And if any scarring should occur, it won't be on my face =]

these pics can get kind of gross. You are forewarned!

The following pics were all taken at the same time (within 10 minutes of each other). You can see the different stages of blisters since they emerged at different times. Just for frame of reference this is all along my left side.


Momma Cluster
This is on my right side near my kidney. This is the "Momma" cluster. It's the first to appear and the most painful! This one never actually itched. I don't know what those dark spots are in the center of some of the blisters are. I think they may be scarring from when I previously popped them..or maybe it's blood. I don't know. Some of the dark spots dip into the blister..like a depression. The blister around it is raised. I really want to know what they are!!






Baby Cluster (back)
This is a "baby" cluster on my lower right back. The total area is slightly bigger than the Momma cluster above. These appeared after the Momma cluster. These may be the reason why my spine felt tingly, but the actual cluster itched like craaaazzzyyy!! What baffles me is that the night before, my back had only a few red dots in this area...and the next day it turned into this!







Baby Cluster (front)
This is my belly button trying to be eaten by shingles. These also itched just like the other baby cluster. You can sort of see this cluster is divided into two. The first part being smaller and closest to the belly button and the second part being further away, but larger. The second picture may show this better. Well the small area closest to the belly button actually appear at the same time the Momma cluster started to appear, except this spot didn't develop blisters as nearly as fast as the Momma Cluster. This cluster grew over night just as the Baby Cluster (back) did.


3 comments:

  1. Nice pics, I can see I have at least a few more days to go before mine pop, yours look quite a bit bigger than mine. Thanks for sharing the grossness:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess this is going to happen to me as well in a few days...

    I'm also 21 by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete