Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15: Contemplating going to the doctor

Sunday, Day 15: I had tiny red spots in my left armpit along with a dull pain the previous day. I planned on going to Solantic of MinuteClinic if my symptoms persisted when I woke up on Sunday. I couldn't tell immediately when I woke up so I decided to wait until the afternoon. After looking up the prices online, I decided to just wait until Monday and go to school for free. Luckily the pain didn't increase nor was it noticeable. No needle like pain, just a lot of itchiness at the Momma cluster and around it. My back cluster does not bother me whatsoever. Neither does my belly button cluster. Sometimes when I'm sitting the bottom of my spine will get sore. This may be from slouching, but one good thing I got out of shingles is good posture. It was less painful when I sat up straight so I sat with good posture for about two weeks. Now I'm trying to keep it up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment